27 September 2016
On City Giving Day, the Lord Mayor champions charity and community activities that companies and organisations undertake to support society and the community.
Telereal Trillium is one of over 200 companies taking part and supporting this initiative.
The charities Telereal Trillium supports
Telereal Trillium has three long-term charity partners; Tomorrow’s People, St Mungo’s, and LandAid. Throughout the year, Telereal Trillium provides financial support, employee volunteering, pro bono property advice and more.
The company also runs a charity matching schemes for its employees. Funds raised for, or donated to, any UK registered charity are matched up to a maximum of £2,500 per employee, per year. In the last financial year, over £213,000 was donated to 103 UK registered charities through the scheme, and 44% of employees participated.
Celebrating City Giving Day 2016
In honour of City Giving Day 2016, Telereal Trillium ran an online charity auction for employees in aid of homelessness charity St Mungo’s. The auction raised a total of £6,268 (and counting!) for the charity.
Ten champions from across the company drummed up support and five trophies helped encourage the donation of lots. The trophy winners (pictured in order from left to right) were presented with their awards today.
- The cheapest lot - A limited edition 50 pence piece (1 of 456,364,100) – Steve Wood
- Most unusual lot - Ant World and home-grown sausages – Jethro Warren
- Most talked about lot - An evening’s poker with The Board – Susan Cain accepting on behalf of the Executive Board
- Funniest lot - Two "not so great" Whisky’s – Harvinder Gill
- Most expensive lot - One week at a Sea View House in Portugal – Joao Filipe
Telereal Trillium is a proud supporter of City Giving Day celebrating corporate responsibility and philanthropy in the City.