Pembroke Dock is South Pembrokeshire's principal town and has a population approaching 10,000 (circa 17,500 to include the adjoining Pembroke). It has a busy Irish Ferries terminal and is close to the toll free Cleddau Bridge which links South & North Pembrokeshire. Indeed, easy access can be gained to the main roads leading to other parts of the United Kingdom.
The Offices provide well proportioned and flexible accommodation with a sizeable secure Car Park (circa 50 spaces).
- approx 5370 sq ft (499 sq m) net on ground floor
- approx 2,210 sq ft (205 sq m) net on first floor
- staff facilities & basement
- gated & fenced car park
- suit regional offices or HQ
- ideal for call centre or sales
Brochure attached for more information.