Telereal Trillium's targets for 2015/16
Each year we set ourselves stretching corporate responsibility targets to drive positive improvements and change.
Below are our targets for 2015/16.
Community and neighbourhoods
- Employee volunteering: support local communities by encouraging staff to contribute time to volunteering; 60 per cent of staff to volunteer
- Promote CR initiatives in neighbourhoods near to Telereal Trillium’s new development projects
- 40 per cent staff to donate to charities through payroll giving, sponsored events, one-off donations and fundraisers
- Achieve 95 per cent overall customer satisfaction on the Department for Work and Pensions contract
- Achieve a Net Promoter Score of 55 on the Aviva contract
- Consider introduction of a customer service measure on the DVLA contract
- Achieve 96 per cent customer satisfaction with the BT helpdesk
- Employee engagement: as a measure of the success of Telereal Trillium's relationship with its employees, 55 per cent of average scores for all questions in the Employee Survey to be 2 or above (scale of 0-3 with 3 being good)
- Create an environment where employees believe their wellbeing is being supported - average score in the Employee Survey to be above 2.1
- Ensure that Telereal Trillium maintains certification to OHSAS 18001 for its Occupational Health and Safety Systems and RoSPA Gold Safety Award.
- Ensure that we maintain our ISO14001 certification for our environmental management systems
- Reduce Telereal Trillium's carbon footprint by 5 per cent compared to 2014
- Reduce annual energy consumption on our Commercial Estate and at head office site by 5 per cent compared to 2014/15
- Adapt the Telereal Trillium finance system to enable real-time reporting on supplier diversity and every vendor’s SME and social enterprise status categorised
- Seek to increase engagement with social enterprises and become an SEUK accredited ‘Buy Social’ organisation
- Seek opportunities for greater alignment between our own objectives and CR initiatives undertaken by our supply chain partners