16 May 2018
Adam Dakin, Managing Director for New Business & Services at Telereal Trillium will be taking part as a panel expert at Eversheds Sutherland market update on 21 June 2018.
The event will explore the most significant issues driving movement in the market and what they mean for property companies.
With the UK economy growing modestly and Brexit uncertainty looming, the importance of knowledge and agility in the market remains critically important. As summer heats up, the panel discussion will shed light on the trends, sectors and strategies that will help investors find value in the UK.
Other panellists include:
- Bruce Dear, Head of Real Estate Investment, Eversheds Sutherland
- Paul Clark, Chief Investment Officer, The Crown Estate
- Alistair Dixon, Chairman, Azimuth Partners
- Jim Coleman, Head of Urban Economics, Oxford Policy Management
- Cathryn Vanderspar, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
- Nick Vaughan, Commercial Director, Annington
- Lawrence Hutchings, CEO, Capital & Regional
For more information or to book your place, please visit the Eversheds Sunderland website.