A unique perspective on the field of facilities management
Built on our own experience of delivering facilities management services across a diverse, UK wide property portfolio, our specialist team is able to offer impartial, value adding advice to organisations seeking to transform the way services are provided to their estates.
Our insights into the sector have been derived from acting both as a Prime Contractor, directly delivering all accommodation services, and as a contract management unit, delivering services through an outsourced model. This experience is supported by a collection of bespoke information systems, ranging from work order and help desk packages, through to contract performance measurement systems and reporting tools.
We are also able to generate comprehensive specifications of requirements for use when engaging with market suppliers.
Overall, we currently manage FM Contracts across the UK worth £200m per annum.
Our key capabilities
- We develop and implement FM strategies
- We create FM services specifications, providing expertise on policies and statutory compliance
- We procure FM services either as a Consultant or as a Prime Contractor
- We undertake whole life cost modelling
- We build performance management systems to support Contract Management, driving improved performance and providing real time measures of service delivery
- We can act as the Contract Manger where we are not the Prime Contractor
- We support clients through capital projects and major business change programmes
If you are interested in our Facilities Management services please Contact Us today.
£200m+ per annum
in value of contracts managed
Over 40% saving
in energy, in excess of £42m on DWP contract
£1.5m per annum
in procurement savings made
customer satisfaction achieved on the DWP contract in 2014
RoSPA Gold Award
achieved for H&S