Property partnerships built to last
Re-evaluating operational property portfolios can reduce costs, release capital and facilitate business transformation.
Telereal Trillium’s partnerships with property owners and occupiers optimise and create value from complex estates. We have developed an enviable track record of working with clients to operate and rationalise their property portfolios, delivering cost savings of up to 40%. With our significant financial resources, we can provide the upfront capital required to modernise facilities, enabling buildings to support business change. We maximise the value of surplus assets through our expertise in town planning and asset disposals.
Each of our property partnerships is unique, tailored to meet the specific business needs of our clients. The partnerships include one or more of the following components:
- Strategic asset management, data analysis and portfolio transformation
- Refurbishment, fit out and construction
- Sale and leaseback
- Acquisition of new facilities
- Planning promotion and disposal of surplus sites
- Facilities management, including statutory compliance and performance measurement
- Management of building lifecycle maintenance programmes
- Management of business rates
- Management of investment properties
With an existing national portfolio of over 8000 assets, Telereal Trillium has an in-depth knowledge of the UK property market. We have experience of a broad range of asset classes, including specialist operational portfolios.
Telereal Trillium continually seeks new property partnerships in both the Private and Public sectors. We welcome the opportunity to assist prospective clients at an early stage in developing their business requirements.
freehold and leasehold
86m sq ft
under ownership or management
1% of the UK
workforce housed in our buildings
19m sq ft
disposed over the last 15 years
annual savings to our clients