1410 Spring Place is superbly located on Herald Avenue on Coventry Business Park on the western edge of the city. Coventry Business Park is home to over 32 companies including The Deeley Group, I-Nexus, Ofqual, Bellaway Homes, Palmer and Harvey, The Village Hotel and national retail outlets such as Sainsburys, McDonalds, Pizz hut and Citroen. The Village Hotel provides nearby convenient conference facilities, meeting rooms, a gym, swimming pool and spa.
In addition to the property being located in a high quality environment the Business Park benefits from superb road links. The A45 is within 350 metres of the building providing superb access to the A46, M69, M1 and M6 road network leading to Birmingham, Warwick and Leamington Spa. The property lies approximately 2 miles from the Coventry City Centre and Coventry Train Station.
1410 Spring Place was constructed in 2001 and provides high quality modern office accommodation which benefits from the following amenities:
• Currently configured as a mixture of open plan and private offices, meeting rooms, board rooms and break out areas
• Lift facilities to first floor
• Ceiling mounted heating cooling system
• Full access raised floors with floor boxes in situ for power, telecoms and data cabling
• Male, female and disabled WCs on both floors
• Reception area
• Offices benefit from good natural lighting and LED lighting throughout
• 86 car parking spaces including three disabled parking bays
• Cycle parking
• Additional parking may be available by way of a separate negotiation with a neighbouring occupier